At our booth in Hall 3A, booth: 521 we will be presenting a FINN T 75 HydroSeeder® as well as the entire range of additives for hydroseeding.
Here you will also gain insight into our entire product portfolio from erosion control through gabions to rock stabilization.
Hydroseeding is an efficient and reliable way to permanently green areas that are particularly large or hard to reach.
During hydroseeding a special machine, the so-called HydroSeeder®, is used to spray a mixture consisting of various components on the target areas.
Through the interaction of mulch and an adequate adhesive an immediate, erosion control effect can be achieved which acts until the vegetation has developed.
Hydroseeding can for example be used:
- for the greening of raw soils and other difficult areas.
- for cost-efficient greening of large areas, for example highway projects, golf and sports field construction, residential and industrial estates or airports.
- for erosion control on open or exposed hillsides, for example traffic route engineering, mining or landfill areas, new-shaped ski slopes or embankments in water engineering.
- for temporary dust protection on carbon or slag heaps in open brown coal mining.
- for roof greening with sedum sprouts, grass and herbage cultures.